With a diverse fleet of 9 aircraft, travel worry-free from the Lake Erie Islands to the Florida Keys, and anywhere in between.
King Air C90B
- Cruise Speed - 300 MPH
- Range - 900 miles
- Seating Capacity - 2 pilots / 6 passengers
Equipped with radar and de-ice boots for flight in all weather conditions, a capable platform for quick and easy travel.
- Cruise Speed - 150 MPH
- Range - 100 miles
- Seating Capacity - 1 pilot / 4 passengers
Equipped for fair weather flying, a short-distance platform for leisure travel.
N442S, N428S, N407S, N405S
- Cruise Speed - 140 MPH
- Freight Capacity - 600-1500 pounds
- Seating Capacity - 1 pilot / 3-9 passengers
A diverse fleet accomplishing a range of missions to and from the Lake Erie Islands and the surrounding area.
- Cruise Speed - 115 MPH
- Range - 400 miles
- Seating Capacity - 1 pilot / 3 passengers
A primary training aircraft with stable flight characteristics and an economical fuel burn.